Monday 6 February 2012

An Old Holden // Tenant Creek

Warmth and light brings healing, so to resurrect my life from the depths after a huge fall, last year I headed north to Tenant Creek. Middle of nowhere. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be there, even how I was going to survive. But it was a liberating, awesome, and ridiculously fun month. I got so much space, so much time and so much clarity. There's something about getting out of your routine, and into clear space, that means you can listen, be still and take everything in.

A month of space changed how I do life today. It's now a priority to take time out for my self, so I can listen to God, so I can read, think and love without the infiltration of a busy life. Of course, life goes on, but learning to make space for my self was a huge blessing.




This amazing old car oozed of stories. It has a life of its own, and in its senior years, it now acts as a wonderful photographic attraction, more than that though, it speaks! I wish I had skills to capture what this car told! It reminded me how everything passes, and a season is only a season.


Find a place, in your life, for light, and space. Thank you Lord for speaking to me in Tenant Creek, and everyday.

Royce.

No comments:

Post a Comment