Monday 19 March 2012

Eleven things and one apology

I haven't posted in ages! I'm sorry. I have a full computer and a full brain and a full week and it's all too much for me!


Not really, I'm just making excuses. What better way to get back into blogging then the eleven things. Here we go, really quickly like.


Eleven things...

There are five rules:

// Post these rules.
// Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
// Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
// Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
// Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them. 








11 Random Things:
1 // I have lived in 4 different states and visited all of them. I love Australia, but thats not random, so I'll throw it in here.
2 // The toes on my right foot curl much more then on my left foot.
3 // My mouth/tongue does a funny thing when I'm grumpy and I don't even know it.
4 // Was a musical nerd through school.
5 // Wish skate shoes were as fashionable as they are comfy.
6 // Had short hair and served the Queen for two years
7 // My birthday is on September the 11th
8 // My brother is one of my best friends.
9 // I study Theology
10 // I am trying to get better at guitar
11 // I don't have the easiest personality to get along with. Apologies


My Questions: (from Lou)

1 // The best birthday present you ever received? Would have to be my silver plated trumpet, given to me by my grandma.

2 // Your go-to, never-fail meal? Spaghetti Bolognaise, or if I cant cook it (cause I cant be bothered) noodles in a box always go well.
3 // Your most unfortunate holiday experience? Can remember many hiking trips spent entirely wet from head to toe for several days... but for some reason I enjoyed them more than one should.
4 // One thing that you wish you had? A singing voice. I can sing, but it's not a singing voice.
5 // Your Facebook friends: The more the merrier or select few? More the merrier without a doubt. I interact with heaps of different people with different worldviews. Good fun. Does get a bit laborious sometimes, so there are the special people I pay more attention to.
6 // Your shoe size? 10? My right foot is half a size smaller then my left.
7 // What names are NOT on your baby names list? If you don't have a list, just pretend you do! Hahaha baby names... Right. Um, Melchizeldek? He's a cool dude, but the name isn't any good. Hamish has always upset me a little bit. And those sort of ex-girlfriend names.
8 // Your morning routine? Varies a lot. Revolves around the shower and waking up via reading twitter on my phone and falling back to sleep often.
9 // Your favourite thing about blogging? Learning about everything! People, photography, stories! It's the best.
10 // What were you like at age 16? Funny, friendly, but a real doosh. Depends who you are. I changed a lot. Thankfully a bit more integrity and consistency has come.
11 // What is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life? I don't completely feel like I can take credit for it.... but figuring out the purposes and mission for me (granted, vaguely) for my life on earth is a huge relief.





My questions:
1 // Favourite sport as a teenager?
2 // Most comfortable place?
3 // Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
4 // What do you do to relax and unwind?
5 // Dressed up to the 9's or shorts and singlet?
6 // Favourite food?
7 // 2nd favourite band?
8 // What kind of relationship do you have with your siblings?  
9 // Why do you blog?
10 // Would you prefer a zombie apocalypse or a meteor collision?
11 //  What is the big global need that you feel most personal about?


Go for it, who ever it is that reads this!! And let me know how you go.


Thanks for your time,


Royce


P.s. I only know about 4 people in the blogosphere, and they have already done this so... Maybe it'll just be for your entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment